Moving offices soon?
If the time has come for a bigger office, a smaller office, or a change of scenery, ITD can help.
- Minimise downtime and disruption
- Reduce risk of data loss or equipment damage
- Fixed price quotation
Relocation, Relocation, Relocation
Moving home can be a stressful experience. Moving a business can be a stressful experience and an enormous technical challenge. Most importantly, you want your systems up and running just like they were before the move. In addition, your staff don’t want to take time out from normal activities to get used to new equipment. However, you also don’t want to find that your equipment is inappropriate for your new location or has been damaged in transit.
ITD’s office move service uses the expertise of our consultants and engineers to relocate your IT. Above all, we want the move to take place with minimum downtime and risk to your business. We understand the importance of managing the project from start to finish. Firstly, we identify what equipment needs to move and where in the new office it will go. Secondly, we handle procurement of any new equipment that is necessary and liaise with third parties on your behalf. Lastly, we handle the physical work of moving day for you.
Our IT project managers use a simple, proven process to plan and execute your relocation:
- Requirements. Firstly, we find out your requirements. Are your existing arrangements suitable for the new location? Has anything become obsolete or in need of replacement? Will you require any new equipment or cabling? What does your business need to support its success?
- Planning. ITD are highly experienced IT project managers. We will put our skills to work mapping out the whole process of the move in detail. Our engineers will inventory your systems and equipment to ensure nothing essential is missed or left behind.
- Design. We will design how your system will work in the new location. This phase includes network design, cabling plans and the sourcing and procurement of any new hardware.
- Communications. We will manage the connections at your new office, including transferring your existing communications and procuring new communications hardware. We will also manage third party installations. For example we will liaise directly with telecoms engineers to make sure all elements work.
- Server requirements. Before the move we will perform a planned backup and shutdown. This means that none of your data or business information will be lost. Once we have installed your equipment at the new office, we will restart and test thoroughly.
- Physical move. When all the plans and designs are in place, we will carry out the physical move. In other words, we move all IT to your new office, ensuring that nothing is damaged or lost. We can carry out this process over a weekend to avoid any downtime for your business.
- Testing. Before the new environment goes live to your staff, we will test every element thoroughly to make certain everything is in perfect working order ready for the first day of business in your new office.
If you have planned a move, or are considering relocation, contact ITD today at our London office for a fixed price quotation and expert IT consultancy.