ITD can provide and manage your whole IT environment
We have extensive experience providing full system management or working alongside in-house IT teams, as well as managing third party vendors/providers.
- ITD can support your users on desktops, tablets, smartphones and more, in whatever operating environment you require.
- Each client is assigned an account engineer. This ensures a consistent resource who will build up a relationship and expertise in a similar way to an internal resource.
- We can provide consultancy services and project work. All our engineers are fully trained in project management techniques to ensure effective management of projects.
- We can assist your organisation with the development of an IT strategy. We have carried out the development of information technology strategies for many organisations. These strategies include organisation, applications, hardware, people, processes and operations.
- We can provide competitive sourcing and supplying of hardware and software solutions.
- Server support – we will proactively monitor your server, to detect and resolve issues before they become a problem.
- We will perform regular routine site visits where we will check your system health, perform any necessary server maintenance.
- We can assist with defining your disaster recovery plans and assist with monitoring disaster recovery provision, ensuring they are fit for purpose and that they remain effective.
- We will advise you on the most appropriate deployment of cloud services for your organisaiton. The Cloud is a secure, scalable way to run your IT provision, whether your organisation is expanding, contracting or changing focus. Cloud services are flexible and easily tailored to your needs and ITD can help you leverage the potential benefits available to you.