Home networks are far less secure than office networks
Hackers have increased their targeting of business users – by means of sending phishing attacks, since they know most staff are working from home.
ITD UK are looking to assist you in ways you can protect your staff and company data while working from home.
We understand that all firms are looking into their security and as more of us are find ourselves working from home due to the Covid-19 outbreak, ensuring your
home network is as secure as your office network is critical.
* 94% of malware is received by email – Verizon 2019 Data Breach Report
* 67% of employees use their own personal device for work- Tech Jury
* 600% increase in phishing emails since end of Feb – Info Security 2020
* 90% of reported data breaches were caused by human error – Info Security 2020
Home Network Security Webinar Topics
- Securing your home ISP router
- Password Security
- Security patch updates
If you would like to learn more about the ways in which you can better protect your business data whilst working from home, please contact us via Sales@itduk.com or call 07584 502 556
For future topics and training dates of our webinars, please follow us on LinkedIn.