IT SOLUTIONS THAT FIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
We work hard to identify opportunities throughout our comprehensive offering of IT Services and Support as well as speaking with our expert IT consultants to devise all-encompassing solutions for your business. ITD will first review your current IT environment so that we understand your business goals. Following this, we will suggest suitable IT solutions for your server, vital applications, connectivity and more.
- Expert, impartial knowledge of the marketplace
- Assistance with budgeting
- Configuration and testing of selected solution
At ITD, we are specialist IT solutions providers who exclusively work with small and medium-sized firms in London. When our clients need new solutions for their business challenges, we pride ourselves on our in-depth research. We are impartial and therefore not associated with any particular providers or products. This means our clients can trust that the advice provided by our IT consultants is built on their requirements.
As a result of our research into the common challenges our clients face, we have a number of highly recommended solutions. However, we recommend them because current clients have given feedback that these solutions have helped their business. If your needs are different, ITD will focus our research on your requirements and negotiate a great deal for you.
IT Services, Software, Hardware and More
IT Solutions are not always software. ITD can assist with the selection and procurement of any type of technology, whether it’s hardware, software or a service provider. Our team have a wealth of experience sourcing effective IT solutions and keep up to date with the new technologies and emerging providers who are revolutionising the industry and IT aptitudes in various capacities.
- IT Security and Cyber Security. Security is a vital business concern, so we recommend software solutions to prevent malware, viruses and more. These provide key protection for your email, your systems and your valuable company and client data. Additionally, we can assist you in gaining certification in the Government’s Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus scheme.
- Connectivity. If you aren’t getting value for money on your connections, we can find you an internet service provider. We negotiate on your behalf, so you get competitive rates for Fibre, leased lines, EFM or ADSL lines.
- Cloud based IT Services. Today, many firms are seeing the advantage of Cloud computing. We want our clients to stay ahead of the curve, therefore we will suggest a Cloud solution for your business. Most importantly, we will recommend a solution that is appropriate for your growth plans.
- Onsite Infrastructure. We can provide you with tailored recommendations to virtualise your server or upgrade server hardware. We also have suggestions to improve networking technologies and provide application support. Consequently, you could make a significant cost-saving.
- Microsoft Office 365. ITD have plenty of experience in migrating businesses to the Microsoft Office 365 platform. We can provide advice and access to Skype for Business, SharePoint and assist with licensing and support as well as ongoing Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- ITD have partnerships with a number of carefully selected online backup providers; we can recommend an appropriate strategy and connect you with a provider who can comply with your retention policy.
Collaborating for success
We will always work with you to ensure that your solutions and infrastructure are cost effective. However, they also need to suit your workforce, your growth plans and your clients. Your success is our success; this is why we see our IT services as a partnership rather than a request and response system. ITD’s team of experienced, London-based consultants and engineers will go the extra mile because we want you to find an IT solution that supports your business.
If you need a technical solution to a business problem, contact ITD today to discuss options and availability for IT solutions consulting. Call our sales team on 020 7648 4866 or Contact Us.