Proactive Business IT Support in London
Whether you need round the clock IT support or just a little extra help, ITD can create a business IT support package that suits your business needs.
- Support for Microsoft, Apple OS X, Google and mobile devices
- Telephone, remote and onsite support for your users
- Over 100 clients in London
A dedicated team
We have a friendly, dedicated team based in the City of London, with experienced engineers manning our helpdesk. We can also provide 24-hour outsourced IT support if you need it. Unlike many other remote IT Support providers, our service allows you to get in touch with an engineer directly, not a call-logger, so we can often resolve your problem immediately instead of leaving you waiting for a call back. Our IT support and services are centred around ensuring that you receive a personal service, so we assign a named lead engineer who will get to know your systems and your people. This means we can tailor our service to your requirements and to the skill levels of your staff. Rather than generic remote IT support services, we work to partner with you and work in a collaborative manner, communicating often and clearly to keep driving towards shared goals.
We designed our comprehensive IT support services to fit around your business. We take into account your user numbers, types of equipment, how many sites you run, your business hours, and the way your staff are working. This means that when you contact us for a quote, you never pay for a service you aren’t using.
We are well-equipped to support Apple, Microsoft or Google environments. On top of this, we can also provide support for a variety of mobile devices. As part of our detailed consultative approach, we offer an exhaustive range of bespoke IT support solutions so that you and your team can benefit from the best service whether they work remotely or travel regularly. We have you covered.
Your IT department – Your support
ITD UK provide comprehensive IT support in London focused specifically on solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We can take the place of an in-house IT department or act as the first point of call for a stand alone employee or small IT department. As well as providing an expert IT support helpdesk, we carry out routine checks and maintenance on your systems to keep everything running smoothly. This is often a great solution for smaller companies – you get the experience of a full-time team at a much lower cost. Alternatively, if you have an IT team or significant IT skills in house already, we can support or supplement them with our comprehensive range of managed IT support services. Our engineers can deal with most problems over the phone or by remotely accessing your users’ devices. If a problem is more severe and requires onsite attention, our engineers can provide local IT support anywhere in London to resolve the situation. We are based in the City of London, so we’re ideally placed to support all London areas quickly.
Benefits of using ITD
- We can act as your IT department or support your own IT team.
- You will have an assigned engineer who will build up a detailed knowledge of your systems, people and environment.
- Your IT costs become predictable. We agree our monthly charge with you in advance and it will not change over the course of our agreement.
- Your users have access to our experienced and certified engineers whenever the need arises.
- When you call our helpdesk, an engineer answers you, not a call logger.
- We can resolve issues by visiting your office or accessing your equipment remotely.
- Based in London.
- Our engineers can resolve 95% of calls to the helpdesk immediately, so you avoid call out fees.
- We make a commitment to our clients to respond to support requests within an agreed time, depending on the severity of the issue.
- You will have regular account review meetings to provide assistance and advice with strategic IT guidance and road mapping of the IT infrastructure.
If you need expert IT support and services in London, get in touch with ITD today. We look forward to working with you.