Experienced IT project managers in London
ITD UK are highly experienced IT project managers. Working closely with you, we will oversee all aspects of the project from planning to successful delivery. Our experience is in managing the scope, quality, communication, risks, issues and, ultimately, delivering the benefits.
- Highly experienced IT project management consultants based in London
- Predictable costs – ITD offers fixed price quotes for consultancy work
- Projects designed to meet your business priorities and specifications
High quality projects
ITD will execute your IT project to the very highest standard. We have significant consultancy experience in-house and the strategic backing of our parent company, Parkwell Management Consultants, who are also based in the City of London. We use project management methods based on PRINCE II. Over the years, we have satisfactorily completed hundreds of IT projects for our clients.
IT project management is the science of ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget, and to the required standard of quality. Because projects can come in all shapes and sizes, our approach gives a pragmatic framework that can be applied consistently. Our expertise will keep your IT project moving towards delivery while keeping you well informed and keeping your business goals at the centre of the work.
A Proven Process
- Define. It is essential to agree on a clear business case so that our consultants understand the project and the context of your business. We want to make sure that we align our work with your overall business goals, as well as the short-term outcomes you want to achieve. This work will show how the expected benefits can be delivered, and also define the project scope, quality criteria and risks.
- Govern. It is important to identify the sponsors, decision makers and stakeholders of the project so we can ensure proper management. Therefore, we will assist you in identifying all relevant parties and forming a steering group.
- Plan. The main focus of project planning is to identify timescales, milestones and deliverables. This way we can determine when major decisions need to be made. This helps us plan the best way to apply the available resources and to keep the project on track. We will also plan for the risks that we identified in the initiation phase.
- Monitor. We will track the progress of the project throughout. Our IT project managers will use the milestones we planned earlier to assess and monitor the project. This ongoing work will allow us to produce regular progress reports for the stakeholders and decision makers.
- Control. The decision-making process drives project control. We will set out a formal basis for delegating authority and making decisions, which will enable the project managers to work effectively.
- Closure. Project closure will be a formal process involving acceptance of the project by key stakeholders.
- Review. When we have completed the project, we will review the planned benefits to make sure we have delivered them according to the business plan.
Contact ITD for IT project management
In summary, ITD have a combined expertise in IT and project management. Call our London office today on 020 7648 4866 for a discussion of your project requirements and a fixed price quotation.