This allows video and voice calls over your internet connection, and uses your existing Microsoft 365 licence, so there’s no additional cost to your business.
You can setup meetings for both internal and external meetings. If someone external to your business does not have Microsoft 365 they can join the meeting via the Teams Web version.
- How to install Teams: Login into your Office.com using your work email and password (same as when prompted to log into other Office applications online)
If the Teams icon is not shown on the home page, click on the “All Apps” link, the icons are listed alphabetically
- How to setup a Teams meeting: click here
- How to join a Teams meeting: click here – you can share this link to your invitees, so everyone has the instructions ahead of the meeting
There are many other features within Teams such as Chat window, your can share and present documents and PowerPoint slides.
The benefit of being fully compatible with all other Office applications, and bringing people together securely (for example, Zoom which has been highlighted as insecure if sharing personal/sensitive information, as they can record the conversations) means that Teams can greatly assist in helping to your business functional as much as possible, thereby giving you greater ability to support your clients too.
Training on Teams: We are holding webinars to train on the use of Teams:
- How to set up an internal Teams session using both Audio and Video
- How to set up and external Teams session using both Audio and Video
- How to Share your Screen and Present a document
- How to Mute yourself and blur your background
- How to chat on the sessions using text
If you are interested in attending a webinar, please contact us and we will inform you of the next available date/time.
How to contact us about MS Teams and IT Support
- Service Desk – for all and any IT faults/errors/questions and general assistance, our Service Desk remains open (our staff are all working remotely) and can be reached on the same email email@example.com and most importantly the same main phone number:
020 7337 4602 – 8am-6pm
020 7337 4624 – Out of Hours
- Remote Working – many of you and your employees may not have been used to working remotely previously, and there can be many questions you have in this area. If you call our Service Desk our engineers will be able to assist you in being able to carry out as much business functionality as normal as possible.
- Provision of laptops/desktops/monitors – not everyone has a laptop at home, and yes the supplies have been greatly impacted over the last 2-3 weeks, but supplies are still reaching us. We can arrange for orders of devices that need to be built and configured to be sent directly to one of our engineers, and from their we can the courier the device to the home of your member of staff..
At time of requesting pricing, we are also checking with all of our suppliers the expected delivery date in order that we can provide you with the best equipment in the quickest time possible.
Please do get in touch with us, via email or phone if there’s anything further we can assist you with at this time.