WOULD MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 SUIT YOUR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS?
Do you run your emails on your local server environment? Thinking of migrating your data into Office 365? ITD can help.
- Migrate your business to the Office 365 platform
- Experienced advice on the best package for you
- Assistance with licensing
A flexible solution
Microsoft Office 365 allows business users to host their emails and company data online. This platform is a secure and highly available network. 365 is a subscription-based Cloud service, so it is more flexible and scalable than local server versions. Alongside familiar Office applications (for instance Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Office 365 can provide many more services in the Cloud. For example, Microsoft Exchange Server (for email), Skype for Business (for communication, VoIP and conferencing), SharePoint (for document management, collaboration and internal social networking) and more.
Office 365 has built in features which will allow for easy management of Microsoft Licensing of cloud and office products. Again, ITD can provide advice, guidance and practical know-how on these features.
Experienced IT Consultants and Engineers
ITD have a wealth of experience migrating businesses to the Microsoft Office 365 platform. You may be using a local server and would like to move your company emails into the cloud. Perhaps you want to use Skype for Business or migrate all company data to the SharePoint online platform. In any case, ITD can help. We review your business goals and current requirements, so we can work out the best package and selection of features for you.
Following our review of your business goals, users and requirements, we work out the detailed scope and the technical specifications for the project. ITD are experienced IT project managers and have successfully carried out many similar projects for our clients.
- Audit. Firstly, we will audit the data to find any risks we can plan for and mitigate.
- Plan. Next, we will create a detailed method for the data migration and convert all data into a suitable format.
- Upgrade. Following this, we will identify where hardware (for example, your PCs) needs to be upgraded. Most importantly, hardware needs to be compliant with a Cloud-based environment in order to get the best out of it.
- Migrate. Finally, we will carry out the migration at a time arranged with you. Because the object of the project is to reduce downtime, we want to cause minimum inconvenience when we carry out the work. For example, we have carried out migration projects at the weekend or over a public holiday.
Could Microsoft Office 365 be the best solution for your business? Email our sales team in London or call us on 020 7648 4866 to find out more information and receive a quotation. You can read more about our Cloud services on the website, or Contact Us for details.