Experienced Management of your whole IT environment
ITD have extensive experience of providing full system management to the London area. We can also work alongside in-house IT teams, as well as managing third party vendors and providers.
- Full system management
- Assigned account engineer
- Third party management
ITD can support your users on desktops, tablets, smartphones and more. We can support Microsoft, Apple or Google environments, as well as a variety of mobile operating systems. As well as manning a helpdesk for your users, we also perform proactive server monitoring. We carry out a variety of checks at your regular routine site visits (RSVs) to make sure that all systems are working effectively and efficiently.
Each client is assigned an account engineer. This ensures that, while you have access to the knowledge and expertise of our whole team, you have a single person who will build up a relationship with your users. Your engineer can also develop an expertise in your particular systems, just like an internal IT manager would. Our clients know they can rely on us just like they would rely on their own team.
More than just a helpdesk
As well as our expert support services, we can provide consultancy services and project work. All of our engineers are fully trained in project management techniques to ensure effective management of your IT change projects.
Whether you need to control costs or manage future scalability, we can assist your organisation with the development of an IT strategy. We have developed effective IT strategies for many of our clients, designed to meet their business goals. These strategies include organisation, applications, hardware, people, processes and operations. We can advise you on a suitable cloud solution and show you how to get the most from services or hardware you already have in place. We can audit, test and monitor your business continuity and disaster recovery plans, to make sure that your business doesn’t lose momentum when disaster strikes.
Our team can also provide you with competitive sourcing and supplying of hardware and software solutions. We have put a lot of effort into researching our network of preferred providers so we can supply our clients with the best solutions; while we have preferred providers, our advice on which product or service to acquire is impartial, based only on our knowledge of the marketplace and our research into our client’s business needs.
Benefits of using ITD managed services
- Third party management. We can manage any existing IT or software support relationships you may have. We can also manage site visits and input from i.e. telephone engineers or internet service providers.
- Server support. We will proactively monitor your server to detect and resolve issues before they become problems.
- Routine Site Visits. We will come to your office at predefined intervals to check your general system health and perform any necessary server maintenance.
- Disaster Recovery planning. We can assist you with defining your disaster recovery plans, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- IT strategy. We can discuss your firm’s IT strategy with you, focusing on your business needs, your goals and your budget.
- Cloud services. We can advise you on the most appropriate deployment of Cloud services for your organisation. The Cloud is a secure, scalable way to run your IT provision: perfect for smaller firms, whether your organisation is expanding, downsizing or changing focus.
Call our London office today on 020 7648 4866 or click Contact Us to find out how we can support your business.