Experienced Management of your whole IT environment
ITD have extensive experience of providing full system management to the London area. We can also work alongside in-house IT teams, as well as managing third party vendors and providers.
- Full system management
- Assigned account engineer
- Third party management
Here at ITD, we support your users on an array of online environments, such as desktops, tablets, smartphones and more. We also provide support for Microsoft, Apple or Google environments, as well as a variety of mobile operating systems. Additionally, we’re happy to provide you with a helpdesk service for your users and perform server monitoring. Whatever your IT requirements may be, we are happy to provide an array of services to help manage your users, alongside carrying out a variety of checks at your regular routine site visits (RSVs), making sure your systems are working efficiently.
Each of our clients is assigned an account engineer, ensuring that while you have access to the knowledge and expertise of our whole team, you have a single person who will build a relationship with your users. Our clients know they can rely on us just like they would rely on their own team.
We’re more than just a helpdesk
As well as our expert support services, we can provide consultancy services and project work. Our engineers are fully trained in project management techniques to ensure effective management of your IT change projects.
Whether you need to control costs or manage future scalability, we can assist your organisation with the development of an IT strategy. Our team here at ITD have developed and designed effective IT strategies for our clients, built to meet their business goals, including organisation, applications, hardware, people, processes and operations. We can advise you on a suitable cloud solution and show you how to get the most from services or hardware you already have in place, and audit, test and monitor your business continuity. Ensuring you don’t lose momentum if disaster strikes.
Benefits of using ITD managed services
- Third party management. We can manage any existing IT or software support relationships you may have. We can also manage site visits and input from i.e. telephone engineers or internet service providers.
- Server support. We will proactively monitor your server to detect and resolve issues before they become problems.
- Routine Site Visits. We will come to your office at predefined intervals to check your general system health and perform any necessary server maintenance.
- Disaster Recovery planning. We can assist you with defining your disaster recovery plans, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- IT strategy. We can discuss your firm’s IT strategy with you, focusing on your business needs, your goals and your budget.
- Cloud services. We can advise you on the most appropriate deployment of Cloud services for your organisation. A perfect option for smaller firms, whether your organisation is expanding, downsizing or changing focus.
Get in touch with our London office today on 020 7648 4866 and find our how our team at ITD can provide you with the relevant IT solutions. Alternatively you can click Contact Us to find out how we can support your business.