SMALL OR LARGE ONSITE INFRASTRUCTURE?
ITD has a wealth of experience in consulting and supporting large scale server infrastructure through to small business environments.
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce running costs
- IT Consultancy and ongoing IT support
Streamlining your IT infrastructure
Whether you require a new server and SAN infrastructure for your virtual environment or require your Windows Small Business Server (SBS) migrated to the latest version of Microsoft Server OS, ITD can help. We can offer solutions for virtualisation, which can significantly reduce the overall running costs of your infrastructure. Our dedicated London team have implemented networking technologies for many of our clients; this means we have improved remote working and improved the security of working in and out of the office.
How ITD can help
- Server Virtualisation. If your businesses is looking for ways to reduce running costs, server virtualisation could be right for you. For example, virtualisation allows you to reduce the amount of servers required onsite. ITD has extensive experience with supporting and configuring leading virtualisation technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware.
- Server Hardware. Servers are a vital part of your network, as they are responsible for the day-to-day productivity of your business. ITD offer solutions in the latest HP and Dell Server product range. We can also offer SAN solutions from both HP, Dell and EMC.
- Networking Technologies. We have managed and supported many different network devices from leading manufacturers, such as Cisco, Juniper, Draytek and Dell. We offer solutions for advanced network switches for VLAN configuration in the form of HP and Cisco switches. Additionally, we can offer wireless network solutions for business in the form of Cisco Meraki and Aerohive.
- Application Support. ITD have engineers with experience with installing, migrating and supporting Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, MySQL, Remote Desktop (RDS), and Citrix. We pride ourselves on being your first port of call for all IT related queries. On the other hand, we are more than happy to liaise with 3rdparty application vendors on your behalf.
Why choose ITD?
ITD have a wealth of experience supporting small and medium-sized business in the London area. Our team combines highly trained IT engineers and IT consultants, so we can provide your practical and strategic needs. We are not affiliated with any particular vendor or supplier, so our affiliation is to our clients. As well as helping you to select a solution, we can also provide ongoing support for your whole IT system via our support service.
If you feel your firm could benefit from an overhaul of your infrastructure, Contact Us, email our sales team or call our London office on 020 7648 4866 for a no-obligation discussion of how ITD could help you.